Moore & Parker Family Scholarship
This scholarship is made available to David Douglas High School graduates in recognition of the outstanding education received by Alice Moore's children in the David Douglas Schools.
Scholarship Amount - 1 @ $500
Based on Financial Need
- Minimum: 3.00 GPA
- Planning to attend Community College
- One Teacher/Coach Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Essay
DDEF Scholarship Committee to choose the qualified recipient. The recipient will be notified prior to graduation night.
- Recipient will have one year from the award date to submit request for payment.
- Payment of the scholarship grant will be made to the student and the community college after evidence of enrollment has been furnished to the Special Projects Office, David Douglas School District.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to request when that payment is to be made.